SALINDA STAYS SAFE
The quest to provide safe environments for our guests and team is always our top priority, as we remain committed to our heartfelt soulful service. We have set up Salinda Stays Safe Guidelines with enhanced cleanliness practices for you to read before check-in to ensure that your stay with us is safe, clean, and comfortable.
As we are managing a Public Health issue, we expect the full support and co-operation of all of our stakeholders – our guests, our team, and our business partners. Only through our collective efforts can we successfully combat the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe and healthy.
Thank you for your adherence and understanding.
Last Updated August 10, 2020
General Property Information
- The property has been deep cleaned and sanitized. We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily, with a particular focus on the high traffic touchpoints.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizers are available in our Boutique Shop for purchase.
- Quality of protection tools and sanitization products are provided through companies approved by the Ministry of Health.
- All guests are encouraged to maintain social distancing, where possible, and we recommend you wear a face mask in all our public areas.
- The maximum capacity is restricted to 4 people in each elevator. Guests are asked not to travel with others outside of their immediate party.
- 24/7 doctor and clinic are provided upon request with appropriate charges as prescribed.
- Your car will not be valet parked so you will be required to park your car yourself and make your way to the hotel entrance.
Our Salinda Team
- Enhanced COVID-19 awareness training and comprehensive hygiene and prevention training programs for all team members.
- We have given careful attention to back-of-house areas, including staff entrances, lockers, laundry, and offices.
- All our team is provided with appropriate personal safety equipment in adherence to our government regulations and guidance.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored daily. Any team member that has any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID -19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, is directly referred to the local trained occupational health professional for an assessment.
Arrivals and Departures
- It is a prerequisite to download the NCOVI and Bluezone apps and fill up your health declaration form online before you travel as per the Ministry of Transportation regulation.
- You will be asked to complete a pre-arrival health questionnaire that will be sent to your email and complete it prior to arrival. This is to ensure the safest and most enjoyable experience for you in our resort.
- Keeping everyone’s safety in mind, please discard your used facemask before entering our car at the airport.
- At the pick-up point at the airport, your temperature will be taken and recorded. In case you have a temperature above 37.5, we will provide you an in-room check-in and recommend you stay in and call the doctor to check up on your health condition.
- Our airport transfer vans are disinfected before and after each run. The number of guests in each vehicle is allocated as per the Ministry of Health guidelines.
- As per the CDC survey, the highest possibility of cross-contamination happens by cash handling. We prefer all your payments to be done by credit/debit card or bank transfer.
Housekeeping and Laundry
- The housekeeping and laundry teams received updated training on the new Covid-19 hotel protocols for disinfecting and sanitizing guest rooms to the highest standards.
- Prior to your arrival your bedroom will be cleaned and finished with a full sanitization with a particular focus on the high touchpoints within the room, including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handle, taps, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches.
- We want to provide you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you prefer to limit our team members entering your room. To accommodate personal preferences, please call Guest Relations Team to organize cleaning when you are not in the room.
- All public area points of contact and public restrooms are cleaned and sterilized frequently using antibacterial solutions.
- Guest laundry, linen, and beach towels are washed at high temperatures and the laundry facility is sanitized daily.
Swimming Pool and Wellness Facilities
- In accordance with the Ministry of Health regulations, daily sanitation of our salt-filtration swimming pool shall be done with maximum chlorine (5mg/liter) and bromine (10mg/ liter) levels between 19:00 and 6:00 next day. We highly suggest not to use the pool during that time.
- Sanitation of the pool area, lockers, surfaces, tables, and chairs after each use and after the closing hours.
- A space of at least two meters between each sun lounger. All group activities at the pools are prohibited.
- As per regulations please do maintain a healthy distance from other guests in the gym. All equipment, surfaces, and gym area are sanitized hourly and after each guest.
- All safety measures are also applicable to Salinda SPA.
- All our restaurants offer a la carte service with an option of having digital QR code menus beside regular menus that are sanitized with increased regularity and management scrutiny.
- To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, table spacing has been adjusted to allow for two meters between tables. For groups, a maximum of six chairs only is allowed.
- All cutlery, chinaware, and glassware are washed in the highest standards with antibacterial agents.
- In order to be able to enjoy our famous Sparkling Breakfast, we have spread out the food on the buffet, so as to maintain a healthy distance between our guests.
- All food items will be covered and individually portioned wherever possible
- If you feel more comfortable dining in your own room, we have Room Service available daily from 11:00-23:00. You may find the menu both on TV or on your desk.
- We ask that if you feel unwell, you do not come to the restaurant or bar.
SALINDA FAMILY AT YOUR SERVICE
Upon check-in, you will receive an email with our newsletter that highlights all our activities, offers, and other useful information to make your stay memorable.
Our digital service allows you to make paperless and contactless requests:
+84 297 3990011 or press “0” via in-room phone
or use the following number: +84907339982
Use the following number: +84907339982