SALINDA STAYS SAFE
Quest to provide a safe environment for our guests and team is always our top priority, as we remain committed to our heartfelt soulful service. We have set up Salinda Stays Safe Guidelines with enhanced cleanliness and sanitation practices for you before your stay to ensure that your holiday with us is safe, clean, and comfortable.
As we are managing a Public Health issue, we expect the full support and co-operation of all of our stakeholders - our guests, our team, and our business partners. Only through our collective efforts can we successfully combat the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe and healthy.
Thank you for your adherence and understanding.
Last Updated May 1st, 2021
General Property Information
- We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation and cleanings daily for the whole property, with a particular focus on the high traffic touch points.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizers are available in our Boutique Shop for purchase. Companies approved by the Ministry of Health provide PPE and sanitization products.
- All guests are encouraged to maintain social distancing, wherever possible, and we recommend you wear a facemask in all our public areas.
- 24/7 doctor and clinic are provided upon request with appropriate charges as prescribed.
- Your car will not be valet parked so you will be required to park your car yourself and make your way to the resort entrance.
Our Salinda Team
- Enhanced COVID-19 awareness training and comprehensive hygiene and prevention training programs for all team members.
- We have given specific attention to back-of-house areas, including staff entrances, lockers, laundry, and offices.
- All our team is provided with appropriate personal safety equipment in adherence to our MOH regulations and guidance.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored daily. Any team member who has any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID -19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, are directly referred to the local hospital for a professional assessment.
Arrivals and Departures
- It is a prerequisite to download tokhaiyte.vn app and fills up your health declaration form online before you travel as per CAAV and MOH regulations. As per MOH guidelines, the resort is authorized to conduct random temperature checks and you may be asked to declare your online health declaration.
- Keeping everyone’s safety in mind, please discard your used facemask before entering our car at the airport.
- In case you feel unwell, we will provide you an in-room check-in and recommend you to stay in and call the doctor to check up on your health condition.
- Our airport transfer vehicles are disinfected before and after each run. The number of guests in each vehicle is allocated as per MOH guidelines.
Housekeeping and Laundry
- The housekeeping and laundry teams are aware of Covid-19 hotel protocols for disinfecting and sanitizing guest rooms to the highest standards.
- Prior to your arrival your room will be cleaned and finished with a full cleaning program with a specific focus on high touchpoints within the room, including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, taps, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches..etc
- We want to provide you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you prefer to limit our team members from entering your room. To accommodate personal preferences, please call Guest Relations Team to organize cleaning when you are not in the room.
- All public area points of contact and public restrooms are cleaned frequently using antibacterial solutions.
- Guest laundry, linen, and beach towels are washed at high temperatures with approved chemicals.
Swimming Pool and Wellness Facilities
- In accordance with Ministry of Health regulations, daily sanitation of our salt-filtration swimming pool shall be done with maximum chlorine levels between 19:00 and 6:00 the next day. We highly suggest not to use the pool during that time.
- Sanitation of the pool area, lockers, surfaces, tables, and chairs is done after the closing hours.
- A safe space of at least two meters between each sun lounger is maintained.
- As per regulations, please do maintain a healthy distance from other guests in the gym. All equipment, surfaces, and gym area are sanitized daily.
- All safety measures are also applicable for Salinda SPA.
- All our restaurants offer a la carte service for lunch and dinner, all our menus are digitally available in the form of QR codes on your in-room TV
- To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, table spacing has been adjusted to allow for a safe space between guests.
- All cutlery, crockery, and glassware are cleaned to the highest standards with antibacterial agents.
- In order to be able to enjoy our famous Sparkling Breakfast, we have spread out the food on the buffet, so as to maintain a healthy distance between our guests.
- All food items will be covered and individually portioned wherever possible.
- If you feel more comfortable dining in your own room, we have Room Service available daily from 11:00-23:00. You may find the menu on our TV or please call room service for assistance
SALINDA FAMILY AT YOUR SERVICE
Upon check-in, you will receive an email with our newsletter that highlights all our activities, offers, and other useful information to make your stay memorable.
Our digital service allows you to make paperless and contactless requests:
+84 297 3990011 or press “0” via in-room phone
or use the following number: +84907339982
Use the following number: +84907339982